Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The King Side of Things!

I have been meaning to put up these pictures for awhile now.  We got Jenny's sobrinos(nieces and nephews, I used the spanish word because it was quicker to say sobrinos instead of nieces and nephews, but in the time it took me explain that, I lost quite a bit of time. Oh well, next time you want to say nieces and nephews faster, go with sobrinos) up a while go.  Well here they are, Aaron and Stockton! 

 
Aaron is going to be 2 in November!  Stockton will be 1 in August!  They are getting old!  It is great to see them when we can.  They both have the the best smile.  Aaron is always smiling.  Especially when he has an iPhone or iPad or any kind of technology.  Stockton is a miracle baby.  He is a fighter.  And he owes the Kinkles and David about 10 boxes of GrapeNuts.  They are both great.  It's a shame they are destined to be arch rivals on the race track.   

2 comments:

  1. The boys are even cuter when you can actually get them to smile!
    Thanks for posting this . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till they both talk and they have a conversation with each other that we adults can understand. I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of trash talk. Cute picture and movie! That is my second comment on your blog in a row that I have used the word cute. I'm starting to get worried.

    ReplyDelete