Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jenny's B-Day and Little Lily!

Well Jenny is the big 23!  I find the odd number years of life tend to be good, as does life in general.
Here she is doing what she does best.  Teaching.  I know she does not know how amazing a teacher she is(she is very humble).  I have been around enough to that the kids love her and will miss her.  Despite what a lot of the kids have to go through she says that they are great kids(but they are still 4th graders!).  If you ever get a chance you should get Jenny to tell you a little about her class.



Well we also have a new member of the family.   Jenny calls her little Lily.  You can see her. We planted a bunch of flowers of days ago and they just started sprouting today!  It's pretty exciting that it happened so fast.  Usually it takes plants longer to sprout I thought.   Right now it's not too exciting but in a few months we hope to have something.







This is all we got for now.  You can see just a couple barely sprouting.  This is really meant to a before picture.  Hopefully in a few months we will have a good "after" picture.    




1 comment:

  1. It's obvious from the picture that the kids really like you Jenny! I think you deserve a raise!

    ReplyDelete