Well we have made it two years! Danny was so wonderful yesterday. He bought me a wonderful hammock for our anniversary, and went to a pretty cheesy dance with me. I love Danny's thoughtfulness and ability to make me happy even when I don't want to be. My favorite part of last night was being able to set the hammock up and sit outside together talking. Nothing else really matters when we can be together. Danny is the most generous person I know, and I feel so lucky to be married to him. He teases me a lot about "wanting to get out of the lease" or something like that, but I can't imagine being without him. I am so happy whenever I am around him, and no one knows me better than he does. I sure do love him.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Happy Anniversary!
Well we have made it two years! Danny was so wonderful yesterday. He bought me a wonderful hammock for our anniversary, and went to a pretty cheesy dance with me. I love Danny's thoughtfulness and ability to make me happy even when I don't want to be. My favorite part of last night was being able to set the hammock up and sit outside together talking. Nothing else really matters when we can be together. Danny is the most generous person I know, and I feel so lucky to be married to him. He teases me a lot about "wanting to get out of the lease" or something like that, but I can't imagine being without him. I am so happy whenever I am around him, and no one knows me better than he does. I sure do love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenny-
ReplyDeleteDanny is the lucky one-thanks for putting up with him!