Friday, June 3, 2011

It's probably about time..


I think that it is my turn to make some sort of post on this here blog. Danny and I have had a fabulous week.... We were able to go to an old friend of Danny's wedding. The wedding was in the Logan Temple and we were very excited for the chance to visit some friends from up in the Promised Valley (also know as Cache Valley.) Seriously though, we love it up there. Anyhow here are some pictures of our time in Logan.

One of my favorite places in Logan is definitely First Dam (very well could be named something else.) The water is very high and it was pretty cold, but Danny and I used to come here at least once every couple of weeks to feed the ducks or watch the fish. It is a beautiful place.


Okay, so she might kill us for this but we also stopped by our old apartment and saw our old neighbors, who recently had the most adorable child. It is my goal that one day I might have at least some of the home making skills that that this Mom has. She was seriously grinding wheat when we came over to her house. Yep she is amazing. We really had a great time in Logan, but we were glad to go home. Our apartment in Salt Lake is wonderful and we are starting to love it here as well. On a side note this is our Lilly that we have been growing for the last couple of months. Yes, I know that it is amazing that it is still alive. I am quite proud seeing how it is the first thing that has come into our home to survive. Maybe Danny and I are ready to try keeping fish alive again! Woot.

2 comments:

  1. I know you only said I was amazing because I read your blog. And I thought we decided that we were NOT going to use that picture. I look like a goober. Well it was awesome to see you guys again, wished you lived closer...like that one time when we were neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting pictures, you guys-enjoy seeing them.

    ReplyDelete