Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our Camping Adventure

Friday afternoon Danny, my brilliant husband, sent me a text saying.. Let's go camping. This wonderful thought lead to an amazing adventure that we enjoyed this weekend. I left school early and packed all we would need. Danny got off work and loaded all that needed stuff into the car and we headed off to Mirror Lake. We were having a grand old time and then... Our car started making strange noises (not really all that uncommon for our beloved Little Foot). Danny recognized the sounds and diagnosed it as a flat tire. We pulled off and this is what is found.


I figured that this was it and our camping trip was done for. Luckily I married a very handy man. Danny changed the tire, got directions to a place that would change it and more or less saved the day! We found a great campsite and enjoyed the time just the two of us. I sure do love my husband and his great ideas!


2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a nasty flat tire! Camping is always fun. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are great! Keep keepin' us posted!

    ReplyDelete