Alright, I realize that were sucking at this whole blog thing. This is my attempt to start writing more. Danny and I are pretty much surviving at this point. Danny is really busy with school, and a new internship that he started in January. He is working 20 hours a week at Utah's Geological Survey.... I think that is what it's called. Danny is also serving in the Elders Quorum, add that all up and you get me never seeing my husband, I am not too fond of that. He is working really hard though and I am so proud of him. One day, I will be able to spend time with him again. We have some really exciting things coming up in the next couple of months that were excited for. Danny's brother is getting married in just a few weeks, so we will get to head up to the greatest place on Earth... LOGAN!!! I was up there just last week for a wedding shower, and I have to say it is still my favorite place to be. I think that it has something to do with it being one of the first places Danny and I lived after getting married. Lots of fun memories. As Danny would say, the spirit resides in Cache Valley. So we are excited to spend some time up there. I am excited for the end of the school year, which is coming up faster then I expected. Next year I will probably be teaching fourth grade again- but nothings for sure on that. I will however be teaching at Granger Elementary, and in a portable!! Whenever I tell people that the reaction I get is, ... oh that will be different. I guess I must be missing something about how this experience will be, because I volunteered for it, and I am very excited to decorate the place... so we will see how that goes.
Then... perhaps the event I am the most excited about would be my brother returning from his mission! On June 20th my little brother will be coming home from Arizona. I can't express how proud I am of my brother, and how excited I am to see him.
Okay I may have lied, I am equally excited to be able to spend a week long vacation with my wonderful husband. We are planning our vacation to the redwoods, and along the california coast. WE are going to drive, and camp, and I cannot wait to spend time with Danny.
Basically life is good, and busy. We love life and we are excited for more to come :)
Jenny
Did I guilt you into this post? Well, I am glad. I can't believe you were in Logan and didn't come see me. When you come up next (if you have time, seeing as you are coming for a wedding), we should do dinner and games or something fun like that. Is it Danny's twin getting married? And also I can't believe that your brother is already coming home! It seemed fast. And if I don't see you in Logan, I suppose I will see you at Celeste's baby shower, because I will probably be attending that. I am glad that everything is going well for you guys. Congrats to Danny on the internship, does he like it? Also, I hope you have a good time in your portable? I don't really know what that means, but I hope it works out well!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry I suck at blogging as well! Glad to hear you're alive though. I miss seeing you guys around. Sounds like a fun vacay you've got planned!
ReplyDelete